Sunday, June 23, 2019

Cristobal Alvarez Leiva: Mister Chile


A few years ago, I dove into the world of International Male Beauty contests for a piece I wanted to write on FH. I found some interesting forums, but eventually put it on hold. A few weeks ago, while purging the bookmarks on my laptop, (as one must from time to time...) I came upon an image of Chilean model Cristobal Alvarez Leiva that I had saved, and didn't want to pass up featuring some of my favorite images.


Back in 2014, the commercial engineering student entered and won the title of Mister Chile. Cristobal was due to enter the Mister International contest, but dropped out due to the contests successive date changes. In March 2015 Cristobal, along with 20 other representatives, did participate in the second edition of Mister Global , held in Bangkok where he was among the thirteen finalists.  .


Cristobal did go on to earn his sash, winning the Mister Real Universe contest in Guayaquil, Ecuador, which took place the following October 2015. The then 25 year old, became the first Chilean to win the title. As you can easily see why by checking out some of these shots, some of my favorites from his port.






Cristobal by René De La Cruz

Cristobal by Miguel Leone

No comments: