Sunday, August 25, 2019

Lincoln Younes: A Turn of the Dial


Last week, while flicking the remote, I ended up on the last few minutes of ABC's Grand Hotel.  I'd head of the show, and seen a few promos, but hadn't actually watched any of it.  The last scene involved an actor who instantly drew my attention.  When the female character in the scene called him 'Danny', I headed straight off to the IMDB.


I quickly learned that 'Danny' is played by Australian actor Lincoln Younes.  A quick google search of images had me realizing that if I ever have some spare time, I must add Grand Hotel to my 'watch list'.  It may be awhile, that list is getting pretty long.  In the mean time, I did have to check out any on-screen nudity, for research purposes of course!   Thus far the only nude scene I could find was a brief butt flash from the 2015 Australian series, Hiding.  Check out the clip below.

Grand Hotel



Hiding (2015)

No comments: