Sunday, August 11, 2019

Nick Clifford in Glow


I've been enjoying the talent, and the beautiful face, of actor Nick Clifford for awhile now, especially his role on Masters of Sex.  When I heard he had a nude scene in the third episode of Season 3 of Glow, I was looking forward to maybe seeing a flash of butt.  I was wrong....


I only started Glow a few months ago, and am still watching season 1, but just had to take a peak ahead....The scene is truly spectacular, not a quick flash, but a long full season with no tricks to hide any of Nick.  The scene is also quite funny and clever, with Paul (Nick) having sex with Melanie, and both waking up the next morning wanting to be paid, thinking it's the other that's a prostitute.  Hopefully Paul sticks around for the rest of the season!




Glow (2019)

A few seconds of the end of the scene