Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Scott Layne: Man of the Month 1997


'The man of the Year is sporting a hickey!  Though we're ready to blame it on an over-ardent and lust sick fan, luscious Scott Layne is quick to reveal who the real sucker was... a hungry stingray just off the coast of the glorious Cayman Islands.'


Scott Layne
Man of the Month
Playgirl: November 1997
Photography by Annelli Adolfsson


Although Scott Layne was man of the month in 1997, he went to become Playgirls Man of the Year for 1998 in another shoot shot by photographer Annelli Adolfsson. Included here are my favorite shots from his various appearances in Playgirl from 1997-2003


'Always eager to make romance creative and spontaneous, Scott tells us about one of his recent sexapades that took place in a Los Angeles restaurant.  'I suppose it looked like my date was simply sitting on my lap, but sparks were really flying as we got it on at the dinner table.  A waiter even came by with bread and I took a deep breath and managed a thank you right before exploding.'


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SEXY STUD.

umaneo said...

I forgot how beautiful he was!