Tuesday, December 3, 2019

12 Days: Christopher Russell in Mr. 365


'When workaholic reality TV producer Sophie starts working on a holiday-season show about Will, a wildly sexy guy who celebrates Christmas every day of the year, she finds herself falling for her mysterious, unlikely new star, renewing her long-lost faith in Xmas in the process.'


It's that time of year again, time for 12 Days, featuring some of my favorite holiday hunks.  FH readers know I love finding hot actors from Christmas movies and unwrapping their packages.  Often, I don't actually sit and watch the entire movie but I like Christmas movies on in the background when I'm working.  I find them comforting around the holidays, like a soft music or a favorite scent.


This year, I have to begin the question, Why didn't you tell me????  I get regular e-mails from FH readers informing me about a favorite hunk, or with a request to feature a certain model or actor.  I am not sure why I hadn't heard of the pectacular Christopher Russell until this year, but I'm certainly glad I've been introduced.


I caught Russell in movie that I think actually first aired last year under the title Mr. 365. I saw it under the title Forever Christmas.  Unlike the movies I usually 'half watch', this flick, and Mr. Russell, had my full attention.  The film was ok, but Russell is an incredibly engaging actor, and the movie wisely included two gratuitous shirtless scenes.  Hallmark doesn't show much skin, but Mr. 365 actually aired on PassionFlix, a network I hadn't previously heard of.  Even if they hadn't removed his Christmas t-shirts, Russell's great face had me at hello and the shirtless scenes were just a bonus.


In researching Russell I realized that I had seen him before, briefly this summer as a pig farmer hitting on Kelly in the 90210 reboot.  Russell's actually has an impressive resume, including co-starring on UnReal, a show I keep meaning to check out.  One credit I'd like to check out is Gorgeous Morons, co-starring actor Dylan Playfair.  Gorgeous Morons seems to have aired as a TV Movie, but was originally filmed as a pilot for a series.  Love the title, love the cast, hope I can find it out there somewhere.

Gorgeous Morons (2016)


BH90210 (2019)

Lost Girl (2015)

UnREAL (2018)

Van Helsing (2016-2018)

Mr. 365 (2018)

'How about we get rid of the shirt?'

No comments: