Friday, December 13, 2019

Saki: FaVorites


'I like to photograph the male body but I do not often find volunteers then I often, so therefore, I use myself as the model'


I first featured the work of Paris based model and photographer Saki back in 2015.  Since then, I have done several features on his work behind, and in front of, the camera. (HERE:)  I love Saki's imagery, and have been saving some of my favorite images since last featuring his work.


There's one particular FH reader, as well as FH supporter, who is also a fan of Saki's work, and has written to me about his admiration of Saki's work, and his appreciation for sexy men over a certain age.


'Your feature today with Saki – Prime' – is both beautiful and supportive. As a 61-yr old man, it is reassuring to learn and see that men my age can be considered truly attractive inside and out. Even sexy. And just being fairly “normally fit”, not bulked up. Awesome. Amazing.'
FH reader


Although I try to feature men of all ages and body types, when I see images of Saki, I don't see age.  His beauty and sensuality are always front and center and his body is one I'm sure many much younger men would love both have or be with.



No comments: