Friday, March 6, 2020

Instagrams that Inspire: Nico Greetham


Like many of the subjects I feature on FH, my introduction to actor Nico Greetham stemmed from an image.  In Nico's case, the image however, was of Meryl Streep.   I was working on my Oscar pieces earlier this year, and my clicks let me to story of Meryl being cast in the movie adaptation of the Broadway musical The Prom.  In the article, was image of image of Nico, who is playing Nick Boomer in the upcoming flick.


Nico was so freakin' adorable, a google search commenced.  Nico is probably most well known for his role as  Calvin Maxwell / Yellow Ninja Steel Ranger on the television series Power Rangers Ninja Steel.  I hadn't heard of Nico, nor seen an episode of the show, but I'll be keeping my eye out for The Prom and Nico's future projects.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous hunk!!! Thank goodness for google searches.

Hot guys said...

Love the first pic, awesome! :)