Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Boner Protocol


'When he felt a little too randy, a boner code came into place. “I had a little signal I gave producers like, ‘Hey, you have to chill. Every time I yawned, that was my signal. Producers would be like, ‘Cut! We have to get him out of the water!'


Although I do love a lot of reality shows, I've always found The Bachelor to be sort of a television repellent. That doesn't mean I have't kept my eye on many of the contestants, and heard or read about some of the backstage goings on. I've always been a bit a curious about how the 'cameras' handle the nudity and frequent sexual encounters. Not sure if the cameras are immediately turned off, or whether there's hours of uncensored footage in a vault somewhere.

 The most recent bachelor, Colton Underwood did share in his new book (yes I know, a book...) how they handle his erections. I couldn't help but click on the Vulture story when I read the headline about the show's special boner protocol.

1 comment:

Hot guys said...

LMAO, those poor producers and cameramen...

He's got quite wide shoulder, doesn't he?