Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Fantastically: Ben by Lights On Studio


'I have done a lot of fitness photo shoots in the past and I was looking for something different and unique and Tom definitely brought that.'
Ben


In addition to his incredible body, and masculine grace, Ben also has beautiful eyes and a great face.  Often when bodybuilders are shot, they're body flexing can lead to their face looking tight and strained.  Ben always looks relaxed, even when flexing different parts of his body for specific angles and poses.


In addition to working out, in the gym, and on the farm, Ben also maintains his great  physique through kayaking, climbing, swimming, snowmobiling, four wheeling and running with his three huskies. Ben also trains in in krav maga for self-defense. Kray mag works out the entire body utilizing a combination of techniques sourced from boxing, wrestling, judo, karate, and fight training.


'I'm kind of a big geek/nerd as well. I enjoy traveling and seeing and exploring new places and things and have been to quite a few places around the world. I like to experience new things as often as possible and will pretty much try anything once. So I'm a bit of a adrenaline junkie. I like to find new places to eat and drink, enjoy going to breweries'.


'I really enjoyed the photo shoot session with Tom and that he brought new ideas and ways of taking photos that came out fantastically. I actually don't really like how I look or like photos of myself but with some of the pictures  Tom took, even I was amazed and impressed with how I looked in them.'
Ben



No comments: