Monday, February 22, 2021

A Snowy Strip


'When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels.'


If you check out FH on a regular basis, you know there's also a third choice, get naked!  Seasonal Sightings is one of my favorite themes on the site.  I love searching for spectacular images to celebrate each of the four seasons.  Each is visually distinct, and I love finding images of men who meet the moment.  One the most challenging moments to meet however, is one that's freezing cold.


There are understandably far fewer images of nude men in the snow than there are of men on the beach. It takes a brave soul to head out in sub zero temperatures and expose your skin to the elements.  Whenever I'm working with a model who does 'self shoot', I always ask if they'll consider a snow shoot.  Some of them, ( Luke & DirtRoad) have risen to the challenge and shot in the snow exclusively for FH.  


Whenever I find an image I'm not familiar with, I try to search for the source.  For this set, I couldn't find either the photographer or model.  After finding it on an old tumblr, I set it aside, hoping to find some credit.  I haven't had any luck, but still wanted to share the series.  If anyone knows the source of the shoot, please shoot me a line!

No comments: