Friday, May 28, 2021

Steven Ford in The Beneficiary


'There are lots of sins, and the judgement of how serious they all are is not something we're supposed to make.'


I never saw actor Steven Ford on The Young And The Restless, I was just a kid when he was a regular.  I was introduced to Mr. Ford when starting FH and was searching for celebrity birthdays. I thought the blonde hottie was adorable and featured him in the site's early first years.  I knew the son of former President Gerald Ford had done a butt scene in a soft-core flick, but hadn't seen it until last week.

The Young and the Restless

When searching for info on Ford, I came upon his 1982 cover and interview with Playgirl Magazine.  It was interesting to read Ford stammer over his thoughts on homosexuality.  He certainly equated it to sinning, not being gay, but the sexual act.  He went on to compare his smoking as being on the sin level as being gay.  It seemed to me, he was doing what a lot of famous people did in the 80's, play both sides of the fence.   Given it was 1982, and given he was the son of a Republican President, I'll cut him a little slack.  Many politicians that I like and respect weren't that 'publicly' enlightened even a decade or two ago.


The Beneficiary 

A man and woman detective team investigate the murder of a corporate president, but because the deceased was a friend of the male detective, he is reluctant to believe the signs that point to the widow as the killer.


Despite not being that enlightened about gay sex, he certainly seemed into the 'straight' sex scene in The Beneficiary.  Ford really seems to go for it with his enthusiastic thrusting.  If the actress looks familiar, you might know Stacy Haiduk from her role as Kristin/Susan on Days of our Lives.



No comments: