Wednesday, July 14, 2021

An Autumn Afternoon in Sag Harbour


'He has a pretty penis.'
Ramona


FH readers know I love featuring nude male models, art nude models, and reality hunks.  So... when they all came together on a recent episode of The Real Housewives of New York, I had to check it out.  I'm a few weeks behind I know, most of you enjoyed nude model Kurt a few weeks ago, but when it comes to the stunning Kurt, late is definitely better than never.


Kurt poses for the ladies last fall on what looked like a chilly Autumn day in Sag Harbour.  The women's reactions were all what you'd expect, but given how crazy they can get, I think Kurt, and his incredible body, actually had them a little quieter than usual.  It's no wonder, I was crushing over Kurt before Sonya even had the chance to pull off the wrap around his waist. 

Kurt at work

Kurt not only had a great body, but a beautiful smile, something he also showed off while posing.  Kurt appeared professional and relaxed due to his vast experience with nude modeling and posing. Kurt tells Vulture that he's probably done close to 2500 nude modeling jobs.  Many of those jobs were for The Artful Bachelorette, where's Kurt's both a favorite and muse of many. 


'An erection demands action, and if the action isn’t appropriate, which it is not in this circumstance, the erection is unwelcome. What is more interesting to me is, over the course of an hour or two hours of building people up with sexual potential energy, without being a sexual threat, taking people up to that line is what I enjoy. Sometimes people try to elicit it, and I have a no-touching policy. They try to snake-charm you with their eyes, and it’s fun to be put to the test.'



RHONYC 

'It was definitely not flaccid, I mean it was a nice inbetweenie.... weenie.'
Leah


'I think Heather [“Holla” Thomson] was doing really beautiful stuff. She has a good hand. Nicole and Victoria, they have art skills. Eboni did some good stuff. Leah and Ramona bailed. That is natural, for people to bow out. It’s usually because they’re holding onto something.'

No comments: