Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Anthony: For the World to See


'I love having my naked body posted for the world to see.'


When it comes to modeling nude, it helps to have an attitude like Anthony's.  Although 'reluctance' can certainly be erotic, when a model enjoys being naked, and enjoys being looked at, there can be an added level of artistic freedom and creativity.  That feeling of erotic freedom is exactly what first drew me to Anthony's imagery.

The Las Vegas based model first stepped in front of the camera when he was 19, and shares that he's never had any reservations about shooting nude, or with erotic scenes.  Anthony says he's actually most comfortable with shoot requiring little to no clothing. 


As FH readers know, it's usually one specific image that draws to me to an artist or model and inspires me to get in touch.  With Anthony, it was the image below.  I love everything about the shot, from the angle, the pose and the incredible background.  I especially loved Anthony's jeans laying on the ground in the foreground.  For me, the image to Anthony's love of being naked, especially when outside near his home in Nevada.  You can almost imagine Antony's anticipation as he got closer to his destination, and his sense of freedom when he was finally arrived and was able to rip off his clothes and be one with his surrounding.


Anthony on:

Shooting Outside: 
I love shooting outdoors and the only problem I had was weather related. I did a shoot in a ghost town and the temp was 33 degrees which was fine, but once the wind kicked up I was frozen solid but still did the shoot; bare ass and all lol

Favorite Experience So Far:
My favorite experience so far in front of the camera was shooting with a female model who had never pegged a guy so she was super excited; the energy of that shoot was amazing.


'Modeling gives me a sense of freedom, to shed the confines of clothes.  I've always been comfortable with my body and I love being nude; nude beaches, hiking and swinger events and resorts.  I love shooting solo, but also working with other. I've received plenty of love on my shots and most of the compliments are on my ass and abs. lol'



No comments: