Saturday, August 14, 2021

Alan Ritchson in Titans


I'm not sure why I haven't checked out Titans yet, I usually give most Greg Berlanti shows a go.  I also try to check everything involving actor  Brenton Thwaites.  It might be the superhero thing, I think between TV and movies, we're close to overdosing on all things Marvel and DC related. 


Titans also features actor Alan Ritchson, and actor I've been following since first seeing him on Smallville.  Ritchson first appeared on FH back in 2007 when he was playing another superhero, at the time it was his turn as Aquaman.  In the latest episode of Titans, Ritchson gets back in the water, although this time, he peeled of fhis scales. 


The actor's beefy butt has never looked better, and the embarrassment element of the scene makes it even hotter.  Ritchson's character Hank Hall is forced to strip in order to prove he's not wearing a wire.  Richson is taking on another action hero in his next project taking on the role of Jack Reacher in the new Amazon series. 



No comments: