Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Jonathan Pointing in Plebs


'It actually feels like I'm naked all the time! '


English writer, actor and comedian Jon Pointing knew when he joined Plebs (2018-2019) that there would be nude scenes, but he tried not to worry about too much.  Jon hoped it would be like any other part of a new job, just something you got used after awhile. 


'This is the thing, I had all this time before I started and I kept saying that I would go to the gym, but no. It never really happened! When I first got out here I got into a really good routine, I was exercising but as time went on I got more exhausted so I stopped going and things started to wobble a bit more! I wonder whether I am going to look different in every episode and will suddenly look like I've ballooned by the last episode!'
Jon Pointing, British Comedy Guide
 

I only recently discovered Pointing, and Plebs, but I must say, I love his look, and I really love the wobble. I've only seen a couple of episodes but the nudity is both sexy and fun, and Pointing an incredibly engaging and talented actor. 


'The first nude scene I shot was with all three of us, we were naked walking through town. I think it actually makes it easier when we're all naked! It was a really nice day and there were loads of extras there but no one was really bothered about the fact everything was hanging out. It's just another day at the office for them, everyone's used to it. It is the thing that people have nightmares about, turning up to work with no clothes on, but it's all in the spirit of the silliness of the show.'


'PLEBS follows three desperate young men from the suburbs as they try to get laid, hold down jobs, and climb the social ladder in the big city - a city that happens to be Ancient Rome'


1 comment:

srr98346 said...

That smile!!! What warmth and genuine interest and caring for the other person. And it's great to see a young fit man who is not brawny or scrawny, but has a little bit of body fat like most men his age. Thanks for sharing