Friday, September 24, 2021

Five With Fahrmeyer


When I first got on the net, some of the first images of the male form that I was drawn to were from artist Hans Fahrmeyer.  I remember right clicking and saving so many of his images, especially his work with Vista Video.  Hans was very supportive with my featuring his work and the first edition of Sunday's With Hans began back in 2009. Since then, it has been a regular, and popular part of the site.


Five With Fahrmeyer
Tony

Do you follow the careers of the some of the models you've shot? 

Not Really . Some I do that I became friends with. Otherwise it would impossible to keep track of the over 550 models that I've worked with

Michael


Do you have a favorite shoot or experience from your years of shooting?  

Yes the shoot with my first model Tony Hriskopoulos. He refused to do nude with Bruce weber but he did with me.

Karim

Are there any other models that stand out as favorites?

So many!  Michael Scalisi and Karim Cloujjane. (He had this monster thing) Chris Mosello,  Misha Bandaletov and Nikolay Voroninnik.  I can't forget Santiago Peralta from Argentine and Marcel Rodriguez. There were many more.

Chris

Misha & Nikolay

What model or shoot are you most asked about? 

Chris Mosello is very popular. My nudes with Marcel and Santiago.

Santiago

Marcel

How did the pandemic impact your work?  

It did not impact me much really. I was working on a new book, Desire which will be released soon.  I also shot and sold to a variety of private collectors

No comments: