Saturday, October 9, 2021

Horror Hunks: Jay Ellis in Escape Room

'A withdrawn student is challenged by a professor to do something that scares her over Thanksgiving.'


So ok, Escape Room isn't exactly a Thanksgiving movie, but given it takes place around the holiday, I'll stretch the theme just a bit.  When it comes to male nudity and Thanksgiving movies, the pickings are slim, especially when it comes to horror.
 

I've not seen the 2019's horror flick Escape Room, but I did check out a few clips and interviews with actor Jay Ellis on Youtube.  I have been looking to feature Jay for awhile, after first seeing him last year in the mini-series Mrs. America.  Ellis played lawyer Franklin 'Frank' Thomas, and is shown in a few brief scenes having a fling with Gloria Steinem. (Rose Bryne)


Ellis did not get a great deal of air time, but he certainly made a big impression on me.  When I looked for more on the hot and talented young actor, I found tons of rear nudity of Ellis from his role on HBO's Insecure.  I don't currently watch the series, but I certainly intend to give it a closer look...


Mrs. America (2020)

Insecure (2016-present)


No comments: