Monday, October 4, 2021

The Definitive Dyad: Sergey & Nick by Richard Rothstein


Don’t let the evil Instagram censors win!!!
Richard Rothstein


Anyone who loves the human form knows that big business social media sites love to censor the nude human form.  They especially love to censor and delete when the form in question is male.  I've had issues on almost every social media platform that I've used.  Even Blogger threatened to delete all mature blogs until the complaints from users had them change their mind.


Facebook and Instagram are by far the worst.  Since they're owned by the same company, the censorship is both similar, and severe.  Because FH is considered a 'mature' blog, I can't even post my URL.  I used to be able to, but now, it's deleted the second I type it in.  I've had countless warnings, mini-bans and shadow bans, all for posting images that follow the guidelines they set.


Instagram in particular HATES pubic hair.  Although I have never posted a full frontal images on social media, I know better than that, I have posted a few images with hint of pubes.  They all usually quickly get deleted and go POOF!  I'm sure if there is someone, or some programming actually monitoring, or if it's just because of complaints, but pubic hair is a definite no no.  They seem far more open to butt and boobs, but when it comes to the pubic region, Instagram wants it silky smooth.


So why my ramble on social media censorship, well because it was the motivation behind this piece.  I know FH readers recognize the beautiful faces, and the beautiful bodies of Sergey and Nick.  I was introduced to both models through their work with photographer Richard Rothstein, and have been fortunate to feature many of their creative collaborations with Richard.


It is always a nice surprise to see which models Richard pairs together for shoots, and I love that Richard brought both Sergey and Nick together for this shoot.  They look incredible together, and beautifully play off each others energy.


Over the last couple of years, Sergey had created a thriving Instagram page spotlighting both his work in front of, and behind the camera.  His posts were always popular and his page had brought together thousands of followers.  That was until, Instagram decided to delete it. Sergey certainly pushes the boundaries within his work, and I guess he pushed the buttons of some of site's censors as well. 

After an absence from the site, Sergey is now back with a new page and new work. Now I'm not saying today's issues with Instagram had anything to do with Sergey, but a surge in Sergey followers is a powerful things... Instagram can try, but Sergey's sexual energy is difficult to contain, even digitally. Check out and follow Sergey on his new Instagram page HERE:


If you want to check out more of Sergey and Nick, this time, without their jockstraps, check out more on the NEXT PAGE HERE:



No comments: