Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Face Value: Tristan by Steve Jerome


. 'Tristan was totally comfortable with it from the start.'


I often discuss how it' usually a single image that draws my interest and motivates me to want to see more.  That image, nine times out of ten, is usually a portrait or face shot.  As many beautiful bodies as I've uncovered on the site, many shot by photographer Steve Jerome, my interest is usually piqued by a model's face.  In the case of Tristan, it was the shot above.


I was scrolling through the many folders on Steve's Bentbox site when I saw the image of Tristan.  The folder was titled 'Young Showoff'  and I certainly wanted to see more.  I had no idea what Tristan looked like from the neck down, nor did I really care.  That face had me quickly getting in touch with Steve about seeing more, and featuring his work with Tristan on the site.
 

If you haven't heard of Bentbox, be sure to check out Steve's page.  Unlike most sites, that charge a recurring monthly payment, on Bentbox, you can just purchase the images of the model that you like.  A one time payment for the full model of the model you choose.  Tristan wasn't the only model who's cover photo had me wanting to see more and Steve sent on a few other of my favorites that I'll be featuring in the future.


'I'm always interested in outlets to show my work, and being able to sell photo sets was very attractive to me. I now have more than 110 sets (boxes) on the site. Some have a handful of photos; others have several dozen images. Boxes are priced based on how much content there is.  Tristan's folder has 33 images in his set. '


I've always been drawn to the way Steve captures the male form, and although it was his face that initially grabbed my attention, the rest of him most certainly doesn't disappoint!  Some of you may have seen Tristan Matthews face and body before. Tristan's been working in the adult film industry for over seven years.  It wasn't his work in film however, that first brought he and Steve together, it wasn't his modeling either.


Steve working on a shoot, but Tristan wasn't one of the models.  Tristan was hired by the L.A. company as a helper, assisting with the setup for the shoot.  Steve was first struck by Tristan's masculine looks, but it wasn't Steve who first first brought up a possible collaboration. Tristan likes to chat, and during the shoot he brought up having posed nude before and asked about working with Steve.  Not surprisingly, Steve responded favorably and a date for a shoot was quickly planned.


'The nice thing about Tristan's shoot was how comfortable he was from the very beginning. He was easy to direct, and he also had a few ideas of his own...'

Steve Jerome on Bentbox

No comments: