Wednesday, December 1, 2021

He Kissed A Boy And He Liked It...

Fraser

'He's a full blown man-whore, but that doesn't affect me. I'm straight, and I'm gay. I'm not stupid.'
Fraser

Jake

Although Below Deck has been on for many years, I only started watching this past year.  Since I first discovered the Bravo reality show, I've been covering, and uncovering, some of my favorite deck hands and stewards. (HERE:)  Although I haven't quite finished getting caught up, I couldn't resist recently starting out the current season that's airing.


One of the best parts of his current season is watching the relationship, bromance, hook-up between Second Steward Fraser Olender and Lead deck hand Jake Foulger.   Fraser is gay and Jake identifies as straight and together they're a lot of fun to watch.  Fraser has a wee crush, something I can fully understand.  I never thought I'd crush over a guy with an overly large chest tattoo and sporting a curly villain mustache, but Jake is sexy as hell with an undeniable appeal.


The kiss that he liked occurred at the end this week's episode and was motivated by a dare.  I'm guessing it will be blown-over next week, simply the result of a night of drinking.  I'll tell you one ting, I'd give anything for the cell phone footage many of the crew was taking of Jake's strip and skinny dip.  Fraser joined him of course, but kept his undies on.


Jake has stripped down quite a bit the last few episodes, exposing a great butt, and plenty of frontals, unfortunately blurred by Bravo.  Check out images, and a video of his bar strip and skinny dip on the NEXT PAGE HERE:  I'll bet if you don't watch, you too will be crushing over the villain mustache sporting man-whore!

No comments: