Saturday, December 11, 2021

Shower, Rinse & Repeat: Nicholas by Frank Joseph


'I love shooting the nude male figure. I especially love shooting butt.'


I finally joined Twitter last month.  After getting a few warnings from Instagram, I thought it was a good idea to have a back-up.  I soon began to look for artists and models to follow and one of the first names on my recommendation list was photographer Frank Joseph.  I'd first discovered Frank's work back in 2013 after seeing his work and calendar with Marcel. I continued to follow his work until discovering the link to his old site was no longer active.   

I was thrilled to find his Twitter, and beginning scanning the posts on his time-line. I was struck by two videos Frank posted of the beautifully beefy Nicholas.  The videos were short teasers, but Frank didn't hold back.  I'm really not a fan of photographers who share 'teaser's that don't really show anything.  The most effective teasers for me, are images and videos that show enough to have you wanting to see more.  Franks shared all of Nicholas's magnificent male form, and I immediately headed to Frank's site to see more. 


I loved that Frank said he especially loves shooting the male butt.  I'm drawn to lines and curves of the male form and I'm always surprised how many photographers ignore the spectacular shapes, lines and curves created by the male back and backside.   Frank promises that anyone joining his site will find an abundance of butt, and he doesn't disappoint.


Nicholas has an incredible physique, but some of the most breathtaking views are of his voluptuous and perfectly round derriere. Although Nicholas is not an experienced model, Frank was still skillfully able to capture so many incredible rear views and  Frank shares that he was happy with the work created during the shoot. 


I was like a kid in a candy store going through Frank's work with Nicholas.  If you join yourself, you'll find over 100 images of Nicholas' backside, and frontside.  Frank also uploaded an almost hour long video of his shoot with Nicholas.  You can check out more on Frank's site HERE:  You can also check a short video of Nicholas on the shower, and some shots of Nicholas after he's dried off on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

Frank Joseph Photography

No comments: