Saturday, February 26, 2022

Prime Time Supporters: Tom Plumley


Last year, after trying to get through an episode of Fox's Call Me Kat, I posted about actor Cheyenne Jackson. (HERE)  I was disappointed that I didn't like the show as I really love most of the cast.  This season, I gave it another shot after reading that they revamped the show, and brought in a new show runner.  It's still not great, but much improved from the two episodes I watched from the first season.


The writing is weak, but the engaging supporting cast give it their all.  The issue for me was Mayim Bialik.  It's not that Bialik isn't talented, she is, but the character of Kat is written more like a supporting side-kick more than a lead.  One thing that I do like is the way the cast does the closing credits.  Yes, it can be a bit cringe worthy, but I sort of like the way the cast does curtain calls at the end of each episode.


In the episode I watched, Call Me Forty, I noticed a cutie dancing on the stairs during the show's end.  I wasn't really paying much attention during the show, so had to go back and see his brief flashback scene. The actor was Tom Plumley and I headed to IMDB to check out his other credits.

Call Me Kat

Plumley moved to Los Angeles after high school to purse acting professionally and quickly landed roles in commercials including campaigns for Coca-Cola, McDonalds and Taco  Television roles quickly followed and Plumley is known to many for his many roles on Nickelodeon and for his starring role in 2019's Max Reload and the Nether Blasters.  My Google search also led me to the actor's Youtube page and his nude starring role in the 2020 short Good Morning After.

Good Morning After

When sneaking out after a one night stand, Jen meets his naked free-spirited roommate.


In the short, Tom plays Blaze, that free-spirited roommate who Jen encounters while sneaking out of the house.  Blaze is cooking breakfast in the nude and is very insistent that Jen stay and have something to eat.  The short film gives plenty of great views of Tom's beautiful behind. 


Tom Plumley on Instagram

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should try and find a few episodes of the BBC show Miranda to watch, this should make all the quirky elements of breaking the fourth wall and talking to the audience and the panto style finish of the show more relatable - Call me Kat is the US remake