Thursday, March 11, 2021

Jean Shorts, A Diaper And An Overdue Appreciation


Earlier this year, I posted an Instagram shot of the delicious Cheyenne Jackson, (HERE:) in the middle of a what looked to be a pretty strenuous workout.   The shot reminded me of what first drew me to the stage and screen actor back when I saw him on the 2008 Tony Awards...  His incredible legs!  I think it was his performance from Xanadu, and his short jean shorts that first had me wanting to learn more about the talented actor.


When I posted the shot of Cheyenne and his hot legs this year, I mentioned being disappointed with his new shot Call Me Kat.  Although I love the entire cast, I tried the first two episodes, and found it really hard to watch.  A few weeks ago, I saw a promotional images of (below) of Cheyenne in a diaper.  Now, let me clear, I am not usually in to adults, even hot men like Cheyenne, wearing diapers.  I know for some it's a draw, but usually, I'm more turned off than on.

That being said, Cheyenne looked so damned hot, I had to search for the scene on-line.  I was looking for context of course...  I ended up watching the entire episode and I have to say Call Me Kat was slightly improved.  Cheyenne was as engaging and beautiful as ever, and the show had dropped, or at least lessoned, some of the more cringe worthy elements of the first couple of episodes that I'd seen.

Cheyenne by Doug Inglish

I hope the shot finds it's footing, and gets a second season, the entire cast is great, and some shows, sit-coms especially, need a season or two to work out the kinds.  I always think of the first season of Seinfeld, which paled in comparison to the shots later seasons.  Mom is another recent show that got much better after the first season or two.  Watching the episode gave me a long overdue appreciation of the qualities that first drew me to the actor close to 14 years ago. 


Cheyenne by Tony Duran



Hello Again (2017)

I hadn't heard of the 2017 musical Hello Again, until putting together this  piece.  After seeing the clip of Cheyenne with Audra McDonald, I may have to watch the whole things.

American Horror Story: Hotel (2015)

For some reason, Cheyenne's romp with Lady Gaga in AHS Hotel slid by me.  I saw the episode, but at the time it was the surprise of seeing Gaga's glorious glutes that grabbed my attention.  This was also the episode that Riverdale's Charles Melton showed his beautiful butt.  This time, it was Cheyenne's glorious backside that had my full, and undivided attention. 

No comments: