Monday, September 19, 2022

End of the Seasonal Sightings:


We had joy, we had fun 
We had seasons in the sun 
But the wine and the song 
Like the seasons have all gone


As I've noted before, one of the many folders on my desktop is for 'seasonal sightings.'  In it, there are four sub-folders for season.  I love images that celebrate or utilize specific seasons within the shot and when I see a shot that I love, save it in the appropriate folder.


I used to save all of those images, but the number of images became so large, there was no way that I'd every be able to use them all.  The last few years, I've posted the ones I didn't use at the end of the season.  These are some of my favorite summer shots collected over the last year. 








1 comment:

Phil said...

I have seen photo 11 elsewhere, and it is one of my favourite photos. Are they lovers or just good friends? I love how the guy on the right is looking to the right. Is he looking to see if anyone else is around before he touches the other guy’s butt? Is he being bold or just cheeky (excuse the pun)? Is it a quick touch or a firmer hold? Is this the first time, or has he done this before? What will happen next? Either way, this is a fabulous photo of two gorgeous guys and a beautiful setting. Thank you for posting.