Monday, September 19, 2022

Favorite Face of the Day: B.J. Novak


Ok, I've never watched The Office.  Despite my love of comedy, and my routine of falling asleep to sit-coms, I have yet to watch even one episode.   I know I'm not the only one, there's something about the show that has me avoiding it, even after reading many rave reviews.


I've felt this way about other shows, Parks and Recreation was one.  I eventually got over that one, and ended up enjoying the show, well, most of it... The first season was hit and miss and the show certainly didn't need Rob Lowe, but I digress... 

Recently, I've been thinking it's time to give The Office a try, and got more than a subtle hint last month.  Actor BJ Novak was doing the talk show circuit, promoting his new film Vengeance. Novak not only starred in the film, but wrote and directed it as well.  I found myself incredibly drawn to Novak's distinctively, handsome and sexy face.  I had no idea he was on the sit-com until doing a quick Goggle search.  It may be time for a little office visit! 



The Office

No comments: