Monday, September 19, 2022

Ship Shape


Last year, I finally discovered the joy and chaos that is Bravo's Below Deck.  Having never watched before, I began binging seasons of the original show, and the spin-off Below Deck Mediterranean, and featured many of my favorite stews and deckhands on the site. (HERE:)  Recently, I finished Below Deck Sailing Yacht, and Below Deck Down Under.  I enjoyed both, it took a little longer to get through Sailing Yacht.


I'm finally making my way through this season of Below Deck Mediterranean, but am not enjoying it as much as previous seasons of the show.  I'm not a fan of Captain Sandy, but thankfully, Malia didn't return with her.  I did used to enjoy them both, but soured on them after Hannah's departure.  


The season did pick up a little in the last episode I watch when Frank Fay and friends boarded the Home for a two day cruise.  Although I've featured many of the crew members, I think Frank is the first guest I've wanted to uncover a little more about...


Frank is certainly a hottie, with his great body and face and his amazing smile.  It's no wonder Kyle was immediately smitten.  Unfortunately, the relationship seemed  over staged.  I flirt or boatmance is one thing, but some of the overly dramatic scenes, (like Kyle running back for a kiss) seemed more set-up to make good TV, rather an actual relationship.  Regardless, Frank made for satisfying eye candy on the few episodes he appeared on. 




No comments: