Friday, October 7, 2022

Luke G: Deciduous

Deciduous: The annual shedding of leaves from a tree or shrub


There's a unique eroticism associated with Autumn that for me, is more intense than the other three seasons.  Summer gets most of the erotic attention, mostly because we wear less clothing, not to mention the fact that we're hot and sweaty even when not sensually stimulated.  


For many of us however, as the summer goes on, the heat and humify zaps much of our energy, both sexual and otherwise.  As the cooler weather ascends, the leaves aren't always the only thing coming off and shedding.  With an increase in vigor and energy, many of us, who spent the last few months next to an AC unit, head outdoors to reunite again with nature.  That's certainly the case with Luke G.


'Fall is certainly when I thrive most. Over the summer I had lost motivation for a while. Between work and trying to think of new imagery to do, I was drained. Well the motivation came back just in time right before fall began. I knew I couldn't waste a day, so every chance I get I'm out doing whatever comes to mind in the moment. Stacking tons of imagery and enjoying every moment of it.'


I featured several of Luke's outdoor shoots last Autumn and Winter, (HERE:) and hope to feature more in the next few months.  I love this series of images, especially the image that I place last.  The pose and and energy so beautifully capture Luke's, as well as my own, feeling about the the enthusiastic energy of Autumn. 



No comments: