Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Gonads & Gourds: Zilo by Lights On Studio


'I love holidays theme shoots, holidays are always so sexy for some reason....'


I know exactly what Zilo means, it's one of the reasons I love celebrating holidays on FH.  There's something almost primal about the holidays, something that has us craving food, fun and fornication.  Who doesn't love a copulation Christmas, a Halloween hump, and Easter erection or a Thanksgiving tryst.  Holidays can also be so stressful that we all need to channel all our pent up emotions. It's important to both control and direct our eruptions in a fun and positive direction. 


When I first introduced Ziol's work with Tom Nakielski, (Lights On Studio) last month, most of the narrative originated from Tom, as well as my own commentary about the images.  For Thanksgiving, I decided we should go around the table, and hear from Zilo, about his modeling and his experience fondling his gourds for a FH holiday themed shoot.


What led you start modeling? 
I started because I love feeling like an important piece of something, 

Why nude modeling? 
I believe that the nude body is beautiful and people should not be so afraid of showing it off. Modeling nude also led to many more gigs. 😅


Were you nervous before your first nude shoot? 
I was very nervous at first but the more I did it, the more comfortable I became. 

Do you have any funny, scary, odd stories from any shoots? 
Oh I have some nightmare shoots where bad stuff went down for sure...

What is your favorite part about modeling? 
My favorite part is my satisfaction after a shoot. A positive shoot experience has be believing I could be successful.


How did you connect with Tom
Tom contacted me on Model Mayhem

Did you talk much first about concepts or just jump in? 
We talked about concepts and what shots I would like to try. Tom made sure I was comfortable 


Did you mind having Tom's assistant Karah in the studio? 
I loved Karah being around.  She was funny and put me at ease 

What was your favorite part about the shoot and working with Tom?
My favorite part was between takes. I loved listening to Tom and Karah discuss ideas and figuring out the lights. It was easy going and we were just talking and cracking jokes.

What did you think of the finished images? 
I love the results I have my new favorite picture of myself 😁 (HERE:


Zilo on Twitter | Instagram


Lights on Studio on Adultfolio | Instagram

No comments: