Friday, November 11, 2022

Matt Barr: Actors & SKIN


You might be able to guess why the gif below, of Matt Barr from Walker: Independence, might have grabbed my attention.  It had me harking back to the previous times that I salivated over his incredible body.  Although Barr is often shirtless in films and on television, he really only has two nude scenes, but they were both very memorable. 


The Layover (2017)

Two friends on a road trip compete for the affections of a handsome man when their flight is redirected due to a hurricane.


Although I'd seen caps from 2017's The Layover, I actually only watched it this week in preparation for this putting together this piece.  First off, Barr looks fantastic in this film.  He's bulked up with his shaggy long blonde hair and really sexy facial hair.  It's no wonder his character Ryan had a pair of female besties in such a tizzy!


Barr doesn't show a lot of his hot behind in the films love scene, but that didn't mean the scene still didn't have me all hot and bothered....


Ten Inch Hero (2007)

'An artist gets a job at a beachside sandwich shop, where she hangs out with a techie, a flirt, a rocker, a hippie, and a Wiccan.'


Most of you remember Barr from 2012, Ten Inch Hero, and this nude scene with actor Sean Wing.  Although it's mild, there is both an attempted sexual assault, and a physical assault in the scene.  I didn't add it here, but if you want to check it out, I uploaded it to SendSpace HERE:

No comments: