Friday, November 11, 2022

Kevin Conroy in Chains of Desire

Actor Kevin Conroy died this week.  I didn't initially think that I was familiar with his work, but there was something familiar about his face.  I kept reading all of these wonderful Tweets from those who worked with him and he seemed like a lovely man.   Most of the comments were from people who worked with Kevin on his many Batman voice projects, but I'm not a huge fan of animated superheroes, so wondered why he seemed so darned familiar. 

A quick look at his IMDB page told me why.  I may have seen Kevin in one of his many television guest shots, but it was his scene in 1992's Chain of Desire that really struct a cord.  I remember renting that film, several times, from Blockbuster, just to watch Kevin's masturbation scene.  You don't see much, but it's a really hot 'he's looking at her', but who's looking at him' scene with a great pay-off.  R.I.P Kevin and thanks for the many memories! 


I added the video below, but could not get the sound to work.  I'm sure many of you remember the scene and there wasn't really any dialogue anyway... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Imagine if someone like Chris Hemsworth did that in a film today!