Thursday, January 5, 2023

Zachary Roozen in Romeo and Juliet Killers


'Inspired by the "Ripped from the Headlines" true crime story of a rebellious teen and her boyfriend who murdered her single mother in their upscale, gated community in Northern California and were dubbed a modern-day Romeo and Juliet when they ran away and attempted suicide. '


When I was compiling my list of favorite nude scenes from 2022 for my Sex in Cinema post, I did a fair bit of research.  Between IMDB lists and checking out some of my favorite websites, my list was so long, that there were several difficult cuts, that I had to eventually make.  One of them was actor Zachary Roozen in last year's thriller, Romeo and Juliet Killers.


I read about the film, directed by actress Lindsay Hartley, a few places online and then found caps of Zachary and the film on one of my favorites sites, DC's Men of the Moment.  I was instantly intrigued by the story and instantly drawn to Zachary's great face, body and his incredibly delicious natural body hair.


Originally from Minnesota, Zachary dreamed of becoming an actor during his the many hours he spent distance running.  Although he did went far in the sport, he realized during those many long runs that his passion was elsewhere and that maybe he could follow in the footsteps of some of his favorite actors.


'Peter O’toole, Richard Burton, Don Knotts, those guys changed my life and gave me that same adrenaline that someday I might be able to make something like they did.'


Some might be surprised to see Don Knotts included in Roozen's list, but if you were a fan of old Disney movies like I was growing up, you'll see that he fits right in.  Zachary's character Boston in Romeo and Juliet Killers is a far more rotten than any character I ever saw Knotts play, but they channel similar energies.  If you want to check out the film, it's currently free to view on the Tubi originals website. 


No comments: