Thursday, December 29, 2022

Sex in Cinema 2022

As has become tradition at FH, every year I like to take a look back at the best of male skin in the movies.  The most difficult part lately has been defining exactly what a movie is.  It used to be easy, the sex in question, took place in movies shown at a cinema.  These days, some of the best male nudity occurs on television, and many, if not most movies, appear digitally on television near, or at the same time as they appear in theatres. 

Wake Up Leonard

This year, my focus is only on movies released in theatres.  Most, also had a streaming release, but I believe all spent at last a short time shown on the big screen.  It was really difficult to narrow down, and I had to leave off a few favorites.  I also didn't include any of the male nudity from 2022 that I've already featured on the blog.  You can check some of them out including scenes from; Exploited,  (HERE:)  Good Luck Leo Grande, (HERE:) and Harry Styles in My Policeman, (HERE:

The Revenge of the Shiny Shrimps

'While on their way to the Gay Games in Tokyo, the Shiny Shrimps is lost and find themselves stuck in the depths of Russia, in a particularly homophobic region.'


Previous Sex & Cinema Feature's:

All the Old Knives

I love me some Chris Pine and although he's had several previous nude scenes, this is one of my favorites.  In the mystery thriller All the Old Knives, director Janus Metz doesn't disappoint with some incredible side views of Pine's fine behind.

The Schoolmaster Games

In the Swedish film The Schoolmaster Games, the focus is the all-male school of St Sebastian Academy and at this school, homosexuality is the norm.  Although I tried, I have yet to find a copy of this film to fully watch,  I was intrigued however with the premise, and enjoyed the trailer and a few clips that I've seen on-line.

Thanks to xyzpdq, (Scenes of Male Kin) DC's Men of the Moment and ausCaps for some of the clips and caps.

Grand Jeté

'In order to concentrate on her career, a ballet teacher lives estranged from her young son, who grew up with her mother. When she meets him again after years, an affection develops that goes far beyond maternal love.'


Given the subject matter of the film Grand Jeté, it's not surprising the nudity and love scenes have gotten quite a bit of attention.  They don't shy away from exploring subjects usually taboos, or full frontals of German actor Emil von Schönfels.


No comments: