Thursday, January 5, 2023

It's Logan Time!

'Not so innocent...'

When I first saw images of Logan James, it was his sweet face and eyes that had me pause and want to see more.  A quick glance through his Twitter portfolio however, let me know that Logan was not so innocent...  First off, his hot firm frame is clearly built for more than just tame tasks and activities.  Logan clearly spends a lot of time keeping every inch of his body toned and ready.


Secondly, behind those innocent eyes was a serious determination, something confirmed when I asked about sharing some of his images.  It's always interesting and incredibly hot when there's a visual contrast between a guys face and his body.  In addition to how hot his images were, I also enjoyed how interactive Logan was with those following on his Twitter  page.  He clearly knows what grabs attention, and is happy to accommodate those who enjoy his images and want to join in the fun an play along.


What made you decide to start an Onlyfans? 

I saw a bunch of others making a lot of money, and I wanted to make some money to help pay the rent!  I also noticed it wasn't always about how attractive they were, 😂 but how enthusiastic they were and how they interacted with others.  


What can people expect if they join?

Hot images and nudes from a younger looking aesthetic athlete.  I'm also really open minded and am open to custom requests and findom and images that are requested.

Did you have any concerns with family/friends about posting nudes on-line? 

I keep it pretty private so it's not been an issue.


What is your favorite part about sharing your images with others? 

I enjoy the reactions to my hard work and sharing aspects of my private life

What has been your favorite comment or compliment? 

I have to admit that it’s pretty cool to get compliments and when they refer to me as Greek God. 😂

Logan James on OnlyFans

No comments: