Monday, February 6, 2023

Der heißeste Brocken


Thanks to some posters at Dreamcaps, I was alerted, and able to watch, the first season of Germany's version of Dating Naked.   The main male 'dater' is Fabio and as hot as he is, my eyes, and attention, was all on William.


Maybe it was the fact so many of the guys are overly-tatted, or maybe it was his pink undies.  Maybe, it's just that he's the hottest guy on the current season of Dating Naked.  Simply watching William walk around, flopping and bouncing back and forth, is a joy to behold.


I can't tell you anything about William really, the show was of course in German, so I didn't understand a word.  That didn't mean I didn't understand what was going on, and William seems to be a favorite of the lead female dater so hopefully, he'll be around for awhile

As you cane clearly see below, (r) William's back side is as spectacular as his front.

The 'cocktail' segment, William get a cocktail and is safe




No comments: