Friday, May 26, 2023

Cease Fire


I really enjoyed this past season of Survivor.  They were spot on with great casting, and even Jeff didn't annoy me as much as he did in previous seasons.  I really loved Frannie and Matt and especially rooted for the last three members of the Tika tribe.


I was really hoping that Carolyn, Yam Yam and Carson Garret would make it to the final three, but sadly, Carson was taken out at final 5 by that damned fire making challenge.  Despite his struggles starting fire, he did pretty well, almost catching up, but Heidi proved to be too fast burning her twine first.  After Carson left, I had my fingers crossed for a Carolyn win, but I can't be upset about the lovable and deservingYam Yam taking the prize.


Carson was my favorite though, and a lot of fun to watch.  He was also pretty hot, especially when shirtless in his glasses.  I also especially enjoyed his relationship and interactions with Yam Yam and Carolyn.  


Carson was also a puzzle beast, in part due to his extensive preparation.  Part of his planning also included adding 30 pounds to his small frame to prepare for not having much to eat during his time on the Island.   Although I was sad to see Carson not make it to the final three, I suspect the show will bring him back before too long.

No comments: