Saturday, May 20, 2023

FaVorites: Billy Campbell


Usually, my 'FaVorites' posts incorporate images of an actor or model over the entire duration of their career.  For this post, spotlighting actor Billy Campbell, the images are all from around the time I first began crushing over the beautiful and talented actor. 


Like many of the actors I crush over and whose work I really enjoy, my introduction began with an image.  With Billy Campbell, it came from a promotional shoot for his role in the 1991 film The Rocketter.   Although Campbell had been working in Hollywood since the early 1980's, it was an US Magazine spread promoting the film that had me drawn to Billy.

The shoot featured Campbell, along with co-star Jennifer Connelly.  Both were dressed casual with Billy in a white t-shirt and sweater and a pair of jeans.  I was mostly drawn to his face with his beautiful eyes, lips and the shape of his face and adorable nose. 


I was also turned on by his great head of hair, especially his sexy long bangs.  I'm not sure why hair and bangs were such a turn on to me, but when I was a teenager, regardless of a guys looks or personality, long bangs always always did me in.


I've featured Billy many times over the years on FH, especially during his time on Once & Again.  I was, and remained shocked the ABC drama gave us such a delicious view of Billy's beautiful butt. (HERE:)  Although I have to admit, I have still not seen all of the Tales of the City series and it's sequel, I certainly played close attention the clips and caps of Billy's nude (including full frontal) scenes. (HERE:)


I've followed Billy's career since first seeing him in US Magazine, including his roles on the big screen and on television.  One of my favorites was his role in the 4400.  Despite still enjoying his work, and still thinking he is one of the most handsome actors working today, I still find myself right-clicking and saving images from the early 1990's when I first spotted his images.


Some of these shots I've featured before, some are new to the site.  All, feature the face, the body and the bangs of one of my favorite actors.


No comments: