Saturday, May 6, 2023

Hail to the King!!!

When I was a kid I was really into the royals. Well.. maybe more accurately, my mother was.  She was s big follower of Princess Diana and especially of the queen.  I was fortunate to have been a part of several performances for the royal family during their frequent visits to North America.  Twice singing in a choir and once playing in a band during their royal tours.

My fascination, like many, has waned over the last four or five years.  Even my love/lust for Prince Harry isn't what it was.  Although I'm still an admirer,  and love he and Megan together, I've been confused about his desire to distance himself, yet still profit from his role.  I don't blame him, I just don't get some of his decisions.

Unlike many however, I do sort of like ole Charles.  He's an odd duck for sure, and I hated him during most of his time with Diana. For me though, he seems like someone stuck in a place he never really wanted to be in to begin with.  He begrudgingly goes through the paces and a little like Harry, he can never really pull it off as smoothly as others in the family.  Elizabeth and even William seem to have had an easier time keeping on their game faces 24/7 but for Charles and Harry, it just won't stay on.

With today's coronation however, it's important to put Charles in his place and remind FH viewers that around here, there is only one King and that's Simon.  I've been fortunate to uncover the crown jewels of model Simon King for over 10 years now with images from some of my favorite photographers.  Check out some of King's appearances below, without the hassle of the crowds, the rain and the long church service.  No church clothes for this King, just the beautiful suit he was born in.

King by Andrew Bowman

Blossoming by Andrew Bowman

King by Suntown Photography

The Secluded Garden by Suntown Photographey

King by Male beauty by bengie

The Return of the King / Tea Party

No comments: