Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Varsity Leap!


'All freshmen are more or less obliged to participate if they are a member of the winning university rowing club.'


One of my favorite pieces on the site, and one of my favorite cmnm/cfnm images series is my 2019 piece entitled The Final Race. (HERE:) The post was in part, a tribute to photographer Ewoud Broeksma who had sadly passed earlier that year.  Although Ewoud is renowned for his studio shoots and images of athletes, he also visually chronicled the Dutch varsity leap.


Given I'm currently focusing on some of my favorite cmnm shoots, I decided to revisit the annual event and look for other images from past years of the leap.  Although I did find a few additional shoots from Ewoud, most of the new shots I found were from others and found on websites and news sites that covered the event.  Check out some of my favorites on the NEXT PAGE HERE:

No comments: