Thursday, October 26, 2023

A Couple of Killers:


'We all go a little mad sometimes.'
Billy Loomis


I'm not sure there was ever a hotter horror couple than Stuart and Billy Loomis from Scream.   Matthew Lillard and Skeet Ulrich are great in their roles, but it's their surprise coupling that really creates the spark in their scenes together.  I'm guessing most of you have seen the film, but if you haven't spoilers ahead.


Ulrich plays Billy, who is Sidney's boyfriend in the film.  Until the end, there are really no scenes between Billy and Stu, (Lillard) except school and group scenes.  Not only was their killer connection a surprise to me, it led to one of the hottest and homoerotic scenes in the franchise. 


Stu and Billy really only came together near the end of the film, but Lillard and Ulrich make the most of their moments. Their chemistry is intense, and they play so well off each other.  Although there is no reference to them being gay, there are certainly strong undertones in their scenes together.


Lillard and Ulrich are also incredibly hot together.  They balance each other so well.  Ulrich's facial features, and Lillard's facial expressions are electric and intense.  Whenever I watch the original film, I always ending up re-watching some of their final scenes together, especially the scene with Sidney in the kitchen.

I was going to do an actors & skin piece on Ulrich and Lillard but eventually decided not to.   First, I was running out of time, but secondly Lillard has very little on-screen nudity.  I think a very quick butt flash in Summer Catch is it.  Ulrich has had a little more, and I especially love his butt scene in Touch. (HERE:)  Although not fully nude, I love a butt crack scene, and both Ulrich and Lillard have fun ones on their resumes that I decided to feature instead.  

As Good As It Gets (1997)

Hackers (1995)

No comments: