Friday, December 15, 2023

Favorite Import of the Day: Marko Braić


I've featured many incredible men from around the globe in my 'favorite import' section of the site, but I believe this is the first time I've headed to Croatia.  I've featured a few Croatian athletes, but I believe  Marko Braić is my first Croatian actor and performer.


Braić graduated from the School of Applied Arts in Pula. After he graduated high school, he then entered and graduated from the Academy of Performing Arts in Sarajevo.  The young actor began to regular roles on television, in films and on stage. Braić really became well known with his roles in the TV comedy Na granici, (On the Border) the telenovelas Dar Mar and the drama San snova. (Dream of Dreams)


In addition to heating up Croatian television screens in telenovelas, Braić is also a singer, making the finals of Zvijezde pjevaju, a sort of Croatian, singing with the stars. Braić is also an athlete, which should be no surprise looking at his sculpted physique.  Braić is a CrossFit and motorcycle enthusiastic, and is rated 27th in CrossFit ability in Croatia. 


As hot as the images you're now enjoying are, they weren't the shots of Marko Braić that had me start researching the actor, and putting together a post.  The first images I saw of Marko were nudes from a theatre production he was in.  Check out images, and a video clip on the NEXT PAGE HERE:


Many of the images above come from the Croatian lifestyle magazine Story




Below: A little pink on the red carpet for an event for the magazine Story


Dar Mar

No comments: