Friday, January 19, 2024

The Morning After: Michael by Cooks Photography


' I waited all night long 
For morning'


Mornings aren't always always made up of sunrises, chirping birds and the smell of fresh coffee.  Many mornings, especially Monday mornings, can be depressing, rushed and stressful.  Winter workday mornings are the worst.  But... on a day off, or a day you don't have to rush out the door, mornings can be the most erotic time of the day.


Many break up the morning monotony with a morning grind.  Many men have masturbating mornings, with a wake up rise up. First thing in the morning is one of the most popular times for self pleasure, coming just after bedtime.  I also really enjoy watching my partner go through their morning routine.  There's something incredibly erotic about watching a hot man shower, shave and get ready for his day.  


It's especially hot when the man in questions looks as charming and delicious as Michael.  I been wanting to feature more of Hal's (Cooks Photography) since his move, and shot him a list of some of my favorite models.  When I saw one of Hal's shots of Michael on his Twitter, I knew I wanted to feature their work together.  


I loved Michael's great smile, beautiful body and bountiful behind. I also enjoyed how engaging Michael appeared, and how he interacted with his eyes with both Hal and the camera.  Michael didn't appear that he was posing, or looking at a camera lens, but looking intimately at someone he cared about and enjoyed spending both his mornings, and those nights before, with.


Hal was on board with my featuring the shoot, but wanted let me know there were no frontals taken during the shoot.  I didn't care, frontals are like icing on a cake, and given how visually engaging Hal's images of Michael were, not to mention how juicy those cakes appear, icing wasn't necessary to be filled or satisfied. 


As much as I love hot men shot in front of colorful studio backgrounds, many of my favorite shoots include then nude male form in natural settings.  Men going through their regular daily routine, walking, hiking, hanging around the house.  I, and I think many others, are drawn to visuals of a nude man shaving.  Not exactly sure why, there's just something about shaving.  I'm no Freud, but I guessing in part, it's the crucial connection that shaving plays in our journey from boyhood to manhood.


Although Michael looks right at home in the space he and Hal worked and shot it, it wasn't the home of either model or photographer.  Hal met up with Michael for the shoot at an Airbnb that Michael was renting in t own.  It didn't begin as a solo shoot however, Michael originally had hoped there'd be another mode involved.


Michael had first learned about Hal's work through a friend of his who had previously modeled for Hal. Michael originally wanted Hal to shoot he and his friend together.  The only time Michael was to be close enough to shoot however, his friend was going to be out of town.  Michael still wanted to shoot and decided to go head modeling solo for Hal.  I think it worked out well, but am also really curious about how a duo shoot would have turned out...



No comments: