Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Just A Sliver...


'Not sure why Sharon Stone keep talking about me all these years later? Does she still have a crush on me or is she still hurt after all these years because I shunned her advances?'


Last week, entertainment social media was a buzz with the back and forth between actors William Baldwin and Sharon Stone.   Most of you heard the story, Baldwin responded to a story in PageSix in which Stone claims that producer Robert Evans wanted her to get intimate with Baldwin her co-star in 1993's Sliver.  The story wouldn't have been as bad except that Stone, seemed to go out of her way to unnecessarily slam Baldwin for his acting abilities.


I've always liked Sharon Stone, but at the same time, found some of her 'stories' a little inconsistent.  I don't know what happened on the set of Basic Instinct, but her story, in addition to changing over time, never really made complete sense.  Stone seemed to enjoy the attention she got from her 'version' of the famous interrogation scene, and one has to wonder if her desire for attention was in part, why she decided to insult Baldwin about a movie that's over 30 years old.

The Brothers Baldwin

I don't support all of Baldwin's comments in response to Stone's claims, but in this particular celebrity feud, I'm team Baldwin all the way.  Billy Baldwin, and his beautiful behind, holds a special place in my sexual awakening.  I still remember being a teenager seeing Backdraft with a group of friends at the theatre.  I had to literally squeeze the arms of my seat to keep from expressing my excitement when that shower scene with Baldwin and Jason Gedrick was in front of me on the big screen.


My fixation for Baldwin's butt was so intense it led me to go to the theatre to see Sliver by myself.  It was the very first time I went to a movie alone, but none of my friends shared my desire to see the thriller.  The theatre was almost empty, which made it easier to enjoy Billy's few flashes of nudity.  The flick wasn't great, but Billy looked hot and the recent media story, had me wanting to take a little look back.  


'The story of the meeting I had with Bob Evans imploring him allow me to choreograph the final sex scene in the photo below so I wouldn't have to kiss Sharon is absolute legend.'


Like so many scenes of male skin, some of Baldwin's backside from Sliver, didn't make the DVD version, but thanks to a clip from xyzpdq, the scene with the edited out ass were thankfully found.

No comments: