Sunday, June 12, 2016

Mathlete


'I'd rather see you out there shakin' that thang'
Kevin Gnapoor


In my (many) previous viewings of Mean Girls, it was all about Aaron.  Jonathan Bennett is such so adorable and the high school hottie to pretend not to math for.  In my most recent viewing however, it was mathlete Kevin Gnapoor who grabbed my attention.


Kevin's scenes were always a stand out, but this time, I was also tuned into actor Rajiv Surendra's sexual appeal. It was always there, just took me a few (ok...more than a few) viewings, to truly appreciate it.


The Canadian actor seems to be concentrating more on his art these days, focusing on chalkboard art and calligraphy, making good use of the money and time he spent at the Wexford School for the arts. Rajiv must clearly still be rapping as he obviously is doing more than calligraphy to maintain his smokin body.  I didn't expect to find such drool worthy images of Keven and his rock hard chest and abs!


'Yo Yo Yo! All you sucka MCs ain't got nothin' on me! From my grades, to my lines you can't touch Kevin G! I'm a mathlete, so nerd is inferred, but forget what you heard I'm like James Bond the third, sh-sh-sh-shaken not stirred - I'm Kevin Gnapoor! The G's silent when I sneak through your door. And make love to your woman on the bathroom floor. I don't play it like Shaggy, you'll know it was me. Cause the next time you see her she'll be like, OOH! KEVIN G!'



No comments: