Thursday, May 13, 2021

A Jenner Jolt


Over the last year or so, being at home more due to the pandemic, I watched shows that I'd previously avoided.  I snobbishly enjoyed saying that I'd never watched a 'Housewives' show, but I can't say that anymore.   I also have to admit that  I'm better for it, Dorinda's Berkshire manor parties got me through many stressful nights.


I still haven't been able to bring myself to watch anything Kardashian related.  I'm not really a fan.  That doesn't mean I wouldn't like the show, like the Housewives franchise, I know better than to think I couldn't get sucked in.  Having never seen Keep Up With The Kardashians or The Hills, my relationship to Brody Jenner is strictly image related.  In the early 2010's, I chronicled each and every butt crack shot that I could find.


Recently, I came across a video of The Hills: New Beginnings in which Jenner flashed a bit more than just a touch of crack.  Although it was steamy in that shower, I believe we saw the most of Brody's booty than we've seen before.  As you can see from the shot from his Instagram story below, Jenner wanted to ensure he had a great all over tan for his reality show butt baring.


Jenner's always had an incredibly intense sex appeal.  A hot himbo who's both incredibly hot, as well as engaging and approachable.  His dark hair, great smile and hot body are just the icing on a very well baked piece of cake. 


The Hills: New Beginnings

No comments: