Thursday, May 13, 2021

A Deliberate Deviation


Last year, I did a post about certain celebrities I no longer wanted to feature or promote on FH.  For me, it wasn't about politics really, I respect others with different beliefs, and those who I differ with politically.  The post was more about celebrities who supported a certain politician, and my belief this Politian, and many of their supporters, promoted hate, cruelty and multiple forms of bigotry and hate.


I'm choosing to make a deliberate deviation however for this post on actor Jon Voight.  I featured Voight several times over the years, mostly in birthday and award show posts.  I was always fascinated by Voight as an actor, especially so me of his early choices of roles, and his complicated relationship with his politically differing daughter.  I thought I'd posted all of Voight's on screen nudity, but last week, when preparing my Mother's Day posts, I came upon a full frontal scene from a movie I hadn't heard of before.  Check out the scene, and the Mother's Day connection that led me to it. on the NEXT PAGE HERE: 

No comments: