Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Just Because: Tyler Cameron


Who Dat?


Count me in the group who wasn't thrilled to hear Kim Kardashian was hosting Saturday Night Live.  I am not a fan of her, her shows or her brand.  I also have to be counted in with the group who thought the show pulled it off.  I was a good episode, for me, not really because of her, but in spite of her.


Kim was pretty wooden in most of her sketches, but I have to give her credit for allowing the writers to go for it when it came to making fun of her and her family.  It's clear that many SNL hosts, don't give the writers the same leeway.  This led to Kim's monologue, as well as several sketches, focused on mocking her public image.  


One of my favorite sketches of the night was the Bachelorette sketch.  An all star line-up appeared as suitors including Chris Rock, Jesse Williams, John Cena and even Amy Schumer.  There was one guy who stood out to me, someone I hadn't seen or recognized before.  As soon as Kim said Tyler C, I had to google him.

Having never watched the Bachelor or Bachelorette, I hadn't seen reality contestant and model Tyler Cameron on the show.  I have to say, as hot as he looks in images, he was even more attractive in the sketch.  Or course I had to assemble some of my favorite shots of Tyler to share on the site.

Cameron by Rick Day

Cameron by Taylor Miller


No comments: