Saturday, May 28, 2022

The Concierge...

I'm a little embarrassed to admit, but last week, I binged the first two and half episodes of Real Housewives: Ultimate Girls Trip.  I didn't really intend to, most of the women on the show annoying the crap out of me.  After half-watching the first episode, I found myself wanting to know more about Michael....

If anyone watched, Michael Churchill was the host, guide, concierge and ultimate hottie for the housewives at their resort.  Michael is a man of many talents, including his regular gig as a DJ.  Michael doesn't seem to want too much attention from his gig, and I'm curious how he ended up being the main man on the show.

He easily grabbed my attention, just as he did the women, especially those horny housewives from New York.  Luanne never a let an opportunity to flirt go by, and  had no issue flinging off her clothes to flash poor Michael.  He rolled with the punches and managed to keep a smile on his face.

No comments: