Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Chris by bengie: The Healing Power of Ginger...


'The root of the ginger plant can be consumed fresh, , dried as a spice, in oil form or as juice  To eat raw ginger for its health benefits, try sucking on a thin piece off a peeled ginger root and chewing on it like a piece of gum.'

Jack Ryan may have been on the hunt for a Red October, but I was on my own hunt, for a dash of ginger to kick off the month of September. September really begins the season of spices, cinnamon, nutmeg, savory and pumpkin spice will all be flying off the shelves over the next few months. Given the health benefits of the pungent and spicy ginger plant, especially the root, I can't think of anything better than a tall hot piece of ginger to cure what ails you.


Thankfully bengie, (Male Beauty by bengie) was also on the hunt for a hot ginger to photograph and he found exactly what he was looking for. After seeing Chris and his profile on Model Mayhem, the UK based photographer got in touch about capturing Chris' great look, his incredible body and face and his beautiful blue eyes.


I love following and showcasing bengie's work whenever I can and especially love seeing which models that begie chooses to work with.  bengie stopped working for awhile last year, but I hoped he'd be back so and continued to check out his portfolio on Purple Port hoping to see new images posted.  


When I popped in recently I was stopped in my tracks by bengie's shots of Chris.  I was scrolling through bengie's new shots when I clicked on the shot of Chris in the shower that I used for pic of the day. The images of Chris were actually from last year and I'm not sure how I could have missed them before.  Thankfully, this time I took notice and immediately got in touch with bengie about a post.


If you're familiar with bengie's work, you know he frequently shoots in and  around the property of his home in England.  I always look forward to seeing how bengie utilizes the patio, the barn and property to create unique images of each of the models he works with.  I especially love that bengie also incorporates his large beautiful shower. The location not only allows the model to get all lathered up and wet, it also has a great window providing an abundance of natural light.


Chris wasn't a stranger to nude shoots having done several before his work with bengie.  There were no boundaries for the shoot, and Chris was open to all of bengie's suggestions and ideas. bengie shares that it was a great shoot and Chris was a really nice guy.  Chris was dropped off by his girlfriend, and she left to explore the property with her dog while Chris and bengie worked. When I asked bengie what his favorite part of the day was, he replied it was really just getting to meet and work with Chris. 



No comments: