Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Media Men: Mike Manning


Last week, when compiling images for my Thirst Trap piece, I almost included several shots of actor Mike Manning.  Given I had saved more than a few hot shots of Mike, I thought they needed a piece of their won.   Many of you recognize the busy actor from his work as the evil Charlie Dale on Days of our Lives.  Although Charlie was killed off awhile ago, we see his ghost pop up from time to time.


In addition to his role on Days, Manning also appears as Caleb on the web series The Bay as well as appearing on The Manny, the show within a show on NBC's This Is Us.  The talented actor has been working steadily since his debut in the film The Brothers Sinclair back in 2011.  He also has a slew of project coming up for release including roles in The Raven, The Bell Keeper and The Nana Project


Thankfully, Mike also hasn't been shy about showing off his toned torso.  I especially find the bear paw tattoo, often rising from his boxer briefs, incredibly hot. 





I believe the cutie giving Mike a hair-cut is Mike's husband Nicholas Tocco.  Mike shared that he was married when he thanked his husband after winning an award for his role on The Bay at the 2021 Daytime Emmy Awards.


The Manny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hubba hubba. Textbook hottie.

Anonymous said...

He is so sexy. I wish they hadn't killed him off of Days. I enjoyed staring at his sexy body on the show.