Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Ennis Esmer in Red Oaks


Earlier this summer, while celebrating Canada Day, I two a two part piece on the 2015 Canadian film How to Play an Orgy in a Small Town. (HERE: & HERE)  One of the stars, and one of the actors who did a nude scene in movie was the incredibly sexy Turkish-Canadian actor Ennis Esmer.


While researching Ennis for the piece I discovered that I'd crushed over him before during his stint as Stevie's boyfriend  Emir in the fifth season of Schitt's Creek.  If you watched the Canadian comedy, you may remember that Stevie met Emir when he came to the Rosebud Motel to write a review for his travel blog.  Emir and Stevie then embarked on a brief long distance relationship for the next few episodes. 


During my research, I also discovered that Ennis also had several nude scenes during his time on the comedy/drama series Red Oaks.  Back in 2014, Ennis was one of the industries busiest actors juggling roles on not only Red Oaks, but also roles on You Me Her, Private Eyes and Blindspot,  

Red Oaks

I love that despite his beautifully beefy bod, Ennis' talent, good looks and sex appeal weren't overlooked when he was cast in the role of Nash. Nash was the tennis clubs Turkish  tennis instructor as well as being the clubs resident lothario. Nash was frequently seen with minimal clothing in the shows many locker and steam room scenes. 


 Although I couldn't anywhere to catch the series, thanks to xyzpdq from Scenes of Male Skin, I was able to find many of his nude scenes!



No comments: